Aesop, the NHS Alliance and College of Medicine presented the first national Arts in health Conference & Showcase for health decision-makers at the Royal Festival Hall in London on Friday 5 February 2016.
The conference and showcase was a sell-out. It was trending on Twitter for seven hours and Radio 4’s PM programme covered it. Listen to the 4 minute item by BBC Health Correspondent, Adam Brimelow .
You can explore the day here:
- Tim Joss’s keynote speech – text.
- Souvenir programme – text.
- Aesop Marketplace, the ‘dating site’ for health decision-makers and arts in health programmes – www.aesopmarketplace.org.
- Aesop’s Public Health England-commissioned arts in health evaluation framework – text.
- View photos from the day here.
Watch videos from the opening and closing plenaries below, or visit our YouTube page.